Wedding high tea buffet

Tuesday, September 15, 2015


I was showering the other day and I came up with this really splendid idea:

How cool would it be... to have a high tea buffet for my wedding?!!!

It is such an awesome idea because I will get the sunlight that I need for beautiful photos; it will be an international high tea buffet and so the assortment of food available will fit everybody's tastebud! Yay!

Besides, the husband likes high tea. #allthereasonIneed

He laughed at me initially when I shared the idea with him, but he came around to it gradually.

It is going to be so fun because everyone is forced to walk around and explore the food options available. The walking will encourage people to go to other tables and interact with others.

People will cut queue with the people they know (Hopefully no arguments occur because of that!)

I'm exploring my entertainment options.

He suggested having a live band playing classical music.


I politely threw the idea out of the window, and told him that I'll get a classical music CD or perhaps just turn on 92.4FM instead.

I guess he was really trying to go for the HIGH tea atmosphere. So atas...

I think there might be games. Maybe there will be... I'll think about it. It is so hard to come up with games. Can anybody do that for me? :P

I will definitely need a good MC.

And then... (here comes the spoiler)

I might change my mind again on all of these details! Ha! #wedding #bridezilla

No comments :

Post a Comment