Circle tables please!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Wedding time: I will be having a wedding lunch because I want the sun, I want the natural lighting so I'll look good in all the photos!! Yes, I am that vain. #dealwithit

With that, I will definitely need a wedding venue with ceiling-to-floor glass windows to let the sunlight in. I have yet to do my research on my possible wedding venues, but that can wait for another day.

For my wedding menu:


I have decided on serving western cuisine. However for my grandparents or other elderly, there will be a special "chinese cuisine" option available for them. For the western cuisine, one of the main course options would be steak and there will be a choice of steak doneness levels available, and the most important level of them all is "thoroughly well-done" (this is for you, dad!)

The tables will be round so as to allow easier communication with others sitting around the table.

No comments :

Post a Comment